So, here we go...


I've had so many thoughts and ideas recently that have really made me want to start a blog and get it all down and see what other people think about it - get my thoughts straight I guess. So this is it. I finally got round to it. This is my blog.

Beautifully made and unfinished. 

I really want to explore things like role models, faith, and how to get by in the world we live in.

I have grown up with a faith and it has been made stronger than ever recently. However I find it increasingly difficult to keep God in my life at all times.

I find role models - such as toys and models - a really tricky subject. What do we really want our children growing up to see as normal or needed.

There's so many other little ideas and thoughts that I can't wait to explore. I've never been so excited and passionate about something and I really hope this blog will make a difference in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment